This web site is provided for information only. The information found is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. Max healthcare is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web could be dangerous!
Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to be of interest, This Hospital accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked web sites or any information contained in them. Any opinions expressed on the linked site are the opinions of the respective authors. SIS Hospital does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the sites. Reliance on any information provided on this site or the linked sites, its health experts, commentators or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk. SIS Hospital assumes no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from use of such information.
Terms and condition for usage
Your access to and use of this website (“Site”) is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions here in given:
- This Hospital at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant to SIS Hospital that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by parties other than SIS Hospital. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. SIS Hospital does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. SIS Hospital’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Websites or any association with their operators.
- The information contained in this site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. SIS Hospital reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice. SIS Hospital cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SIS HOSPITAL MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR VERIFYING ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. USE OF THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK
SIS HOSPITAL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL NECESSARY PRECAUTIONS TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM THE WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR TROJANS.
- The materials on this Web Site belong to or are licensed to us. The materials are protected by Indian and foreign copyright laws. There are some important rules about copying these materials. You may e-mail, download, or print copies of the materials on this Web Site, but only for your personal, noncommercial use. When you e-mail, download, or print a copy of the materials on this Web Site, you must also include all copyright and other notices that are in the materials, including the copyright notice on the bottom of the page.
- No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of India . You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Web site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- None of the terms herein shall affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.